New Foundation / Structural Slabs
- Installation of helix piers by trained, certified installers.
- Rate of installation, on sites with poor soil conditions, is as much as 66% faster than other piering methods.
- Limited impact and reduced clean up time required in comparison to other pier type installations.
- Eleminates challenges with direct pour slabs on unstable soil conditions.
- Predictable capacities known upon installation of each pier, eleminating theory and guess work.
- Proven performance for equipment and structural slab support.
- Excellent in areas with limited access conditions to trucks, pumps or other heavy equipment
- Provides stability for equipment pads.
This method of foundation support provides piece of mind in unstable soil conditions and provides an affordable solution for buildings, boardwalks, decks, hot tubs, equipment pads and other structures.